Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are an integral part of your offer to study at Sabi University and should be read before you complete and sign the student application form.
- Sabi University is part of Sabi Technology Enhanced Learning Inc. of Canada. Sabi University is an accredited international private university located in Paris, France, which provides a degree, and certificate programs in the fields of business and public administration. Sabi University is a part of Sabi Technology Enhanced Learning Inc. of Canada. Sabi University is a private higher education institute which is legally open wishing the Academy of Paris under the French Education Code - Decree of January 25th, 1876, Articles L. 731-2, L. 731-3 and L. 731-4 - since November 2nd, 2011 under receipt No. E-11-53. Sabi University UAI (unité administrative immatriculée) is 0755607M. Sabi University is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC). The University has earned Premier status with ASIC for its commendable areas of operation. ASIC Accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high-quality institution. ASIC accreditation number for the university is AS99956/0515. ASIC is recognized by UKVI in the UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation), are affiliates of ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).
- To be considered for one of our programs at Sabi University, you must complete the online application form and submit it to us with all required documentations. If your application is accepted, you will receive a written offer letter and invoices for the term periods of your studies by email. To accept your offer, you are required to pay the prescribed fee before the expiration date of the offer letter.
- All accepted students must pay the total amount of a program’s tuition fee even if they decide not to continue their studies.
- If students have any complaints regarding the quality of their program, they must submit them to the Presidential Bureau. In case, the student is not satisfied with the decisions of the Presidential Bureau concerning his or her case, s/he has the right to follow up their case in a Court of Law in France.
- Students will only be eligible to take the final examination for each module upon satisfactory performance, attendance, and completion of all required coursework.
- All students must follow Sabi University’s internal regulations. Sabi University reserves the right to impose sanctions including, but not limited to, termination of the enrollment of any student whose standard of conduct is unsatisfactory. There will be no refund of tuition fees in cases of expulsion.
- If a student wishes to withdraw from the program of study, the student must immediately inform the Admissions Office in writing.