“Earn an on-demand, online and affordable EMBA available in four specializations in 64 weeks.”
At Sabi University, we prepare people to increase the quality of life of civil society by enhancing the professional capacity of aspiring business and public administrators throughout the world.
Based on this strategy, we have designed an on-demand, affordable, innovative, interactive and global online EMBA which is available in four different Specializations:
- Data Analytics
- Public Administration
KEY DATA POINTS
|Mode of Study||Online|
|Length of Program||64 weeks|
|Language of Study||English|
|Credit Hours||60 ECTS – 30 USCCS|
The EMBA has two categories of six-week modules [except where noted]:
- Core Business Administration Modules
- Specialization Modules
Core Business Administration Modules [All students take these core modules]
- International Leadership and Human Resource System
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing and Consumer Behavior
* For specialization modules, please visit the page related to each specialization.
EMBA candidates must meet the following requirements to apply for the EMBA program:
- Proficiency in the English language*
- IELTS Score: 6.5
- TOEFL Score: 85
- C1 level according to CEFR
- Bachelor degree
- Transcripts from previous studies
- At least 3 years work experience
- Motivation Letter in English (maximum 150 words)
*Applicants from non-English speaking countries must also provide a language certificate: IELTS score of 6.5 points, TOEFL score of 85 points or take the English language test offered by Sabi University. Students can also participate in Sabi University’s Advanced English program before starting their studies.
It is required for all Executive MBA student to provide a Capstone project at the end of their studies. The Capstone Project cannot be shorter than 30 pages (7500 words) or longer than 50 pages (12500 words).
CREDIT TRANSFER PROCEDURES AND ACCELERATION
Students with superior academic records may request the admission committee for allowing them to transfer their previous credits to the Sabi University. The granting of an accelerated study is wholly at the admission committee’s discretion.
To be eligible, students must provide:
- Official transcript of their previous studies including all information about received credits
- Their previous studies must be done in an accredited or state-recognized higher education institute
Students who believe that they meet the above requirements should inform the admission office immediately after submission of application. If students meet all of the above conditions, they should attend an interview with the program director or representative of the admission committee. Please notice that transfer of credit cannot be done from lower level to upper level – i.e. you cannot transfer your credits from Masters Studies to Doctoral Studies.