Executive MBA in IT - Data Analytics
The Sabi University EMBA degree in information technology - Data Analytics is designed for managers who need to be able to manage in stride the increasing demands of information technology. Today’s business environment operates at an increasing pace and being able to keep pace requires up-to-date knowledge, experience and advanced thinking with information technology. The business professional today who is not familiar with the latest in business knowledge and information technology is destined to an early retirement.
The Sabi University EMBA will distinguish you from other professionals through your up-to-date knowledge of business and Data analytics. It may well provide other options such as teaching or consulting, but the goal is well-rounded business professionals who stand out because of their knowledge and skill.
The program provides a core set of business knowledge including applied research skills gained through a capstone project. Advanced Knowledge of business and data analytics and experience gained in the EMBA is Vital to today’s business and Data analytics specialist. (Sabi University offers this program in collaboration with EW Solutions - https://www.ewsolutions.com)
PROGRAM GOALS AND OUTCOME
Data Analytics Specialization:
The EMBA Data Analytics specialization will provide you with the following business skill set:
- Understand and apply leadership skills needed for the 21st century
- Assess and manage Business from a global international perspective.
- Demonstrate skill in analyzing a business problem and creating a unique response.
- Utilize behavioral economics in charting business approaches to economic issues.
- Incorporate managerial accounting principles to create unique responses to ﬁnancial issues and challenges
The EMBA Data Analytics specialization will provide you with the following data analytics skill set:
- Understand the foundations of data
- Demonstrate knowledge of data bases
- Apply enterprise data management
- Utilize descriptive analytics in presentation and visualization of data
- Synthesize advanced concepts of data analytics
- Utilize predictive analytics
Calibrated to the need of full-time business professionals
- 60 ECTS credit hours equivalent to 30 American credits hours,
- 66 weeks
- Asynchronous Online classes with mentors
- Proprietary Learner Management System
- There is an increasing demand for business professionals who can demonstrate up- to-date skills in the IT area
- Data analytics and Data analytics specializations increase the business professional’s
- If one wishes to teach, and the demand is increasing for qualiﬁed professionals, the
- EMBA provides an entrée to higher education
|SUEMBADA02||International Business Management|
|SUEMBADA03||Global Marketing and Human Resource System|
|SUEMBADA06||Introduction to Data|
|SUEMBADA07||Introduction to Database Management|
|SUEMBADA08||Concepts in Data Management|
|SUEMBADA09||Data Analytics I - Descriptive Analytics|
|SUEMBADA10||Data Analytics II - Additional Data Analytics Techniques|
|SUEMBADA11||Data Analytics III - Predictive Analytics|
Sabi University’s EMBA candidates must meet the following requirements to apply for the EMBA program:
- Proficiency in the English language*
- IELTS Score: 6.5
- TOEFL Score: 85
- C1 level according to CEFR
- Bachelor degree
- Transcripts from previous studies
- At least 3 years work experience
- Motivation Letter in English (maximum 150 words)
*Applicants from non-English speaking countries must also provide a language certificate: IELTS score of 6.5 points, TOEFL score of 85 points or take the English language test offered by Sabi University. Students can also participate in Sabi University’s Advance English program before starting their studies.
|Application Fee||$US 150|
|Registration Fee||$US 150|
|Tuition Fee||$US 16800|
|Graduation Fee||$US 500|
CREDIT TRANSFER PROCEDURES AND ACCELERATION
Students with superior academic records may request the admission committee for allowing them to transfer their previous credits to the Sabi University. The granting of an accelerated study is wholly at the admission committee’s discretion.
To be eligible, students must provide:
- Official transcript of their previous studies including all information about received credits
- Their previous studies must be done in an accredited or state-recognized higher education institute
Students who believe that they meet the above requirements should inform the admission office immediately after submission of application.
If students meet all of the above conditions, they should take the following steps:
- Pass an Evaluation Exam
- Attend an interview with the program director or representative of the admission committee
Watch the interview with program director, Dr. Anne Marie Smith
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must submit the application online. Please click here to apply.
Do you wish an admissions officer contact you? Please submit the following form.