The Executive Masters of Business Administration program at Sabi University provides managers and aspirant managers with conceptual and theoretical knowledge across a full range of business and managerial practices. Sabi University’s EMBA degree prepares students to learn within a practice-based applied framework using case studies, guest lecturers, managerial executive tips, seminars from key industry partners and real-world examples.
Sabi University’s EMBA degree is 52 weeks program designed for demanding managers. It comprises 8 subjects and provides an in-depth analysis in various fields such as Marketing, Management, Finance, and Entrepreneurship.
PROGRAM GOALS AND OUTCOME
The program is designed for managers or senior officers to continue working while gaining new managerial skills and internationally recognized qualifications allowing them to advance professionally.
Sabi University’s EMBA provides a foundation of knowledge, abilities, and understanding creating competent business management professionals. The EMBA also qualifies graduates to seek employment in the areas of marketing, research, analysis, and finance with an emphasis on application in today’s fast-changing and ICT dominated economy.
Executives enrolling at the Sabi University’s EMBA will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the socio-cultural, economic environment
- Foster the ability to identify problems, obtain relevant data, design and evaluate alternative approaches, and implement effective decision-making
- Obtain an interdisciplinary understanding of fundamental concepts and principles in business
- Encourage students to bridge gaps between theories and the actual practice of effective management
- Improve business communication skills
- Become familiar with the strategic role that technology plays in managerial decisions.
|SUEMBAG05||Digital Signage Marketing|
|SUEMBAG06||Creativity, Innovation and Global Ethics in Entrepreneurship|
|SUEMBAG08||Importance of Entrepreneurship|
Sabi University’s EMBA candidates must meet the following requirements to apply for the EMBA program:
- Proficiency in the English language*
- IELTS Score: 6.5
- TOEFL Score: 85
- C1 level according to CEFR
- Bachelor degree
- Transcripts from previous studies
- At least 3 years work experience
- Motivation Letter in English (maximum 150 words)
*Applicants from non-English speaking countries must also provide a language certificate: IELTS score of 6.5 points, TOEFL score of 85 points or take the English language test offered by Sabi University. Students can also participate in Sabi University’s Advance English program before starting their studies.
|Application Fee||$US 150|
|Registration Fee||$US 150|
|Tuition Fee||$US 16800|
|Graduation Fee||$US 500|
CREDIT TRANSFER PROCEDURES AND ACCELERATION
Students with superior academic records may request the admission committee for allowing them to transfer their previous credits to the Sabi University. The granting of an accelerated study is wholly at the admission committee’s discretion.
To be eligible, students must provide:
- Official transcript of their previous studies including all information about received credits
- Their previous studies must be done in an accredited or state-recognized higher education institute
Students who believe that they meet the above requirements should inform the admission office immediately after submission of application.
If students meet all of the above conditions, they should take the following steps:
- Pass an Evaluation Exam
- Attend an interview with the program director or representative of the admission committee
Watch a testimonial video
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must submit the application online. Please click here to apply.
Do you wish an admissions officer contact you? Please submit the following form.