The Executive Master in Public Administration program at Sabi University will cover research, theory, and practice in the field of Public Administration. This program provides advanced and updated knowledge pertaining to administration in government departments, public fund foundations, statutory boards and non-profit organizations. This degree is geared towards those with higher diplomas in Public Administration.
Sabi University’s EMPA degree is 52 weeks program comprised of 8 subjects, ranging from Project Management, Managerial Accounting etc.
PROGRAM GOALS AND OUTCOME
Sabi University’s EMPA is a professional degree in Public Administration. It prepares individuals to serve as managers in the executive branch of local, state/provincial, and federal/national governments; as well as, in non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and non-profit sectors.
This EMPA focuses on the systematic investigation of executive organization and management. Students will learn about the roles, development, and principles of public administration including public policy management and implementation, relations between organizational management and legislators, the public and non-profit budget processes, financial management, personnel management of civil employees, professional ethics, negotiations and appropriate research methods.
Students enrolling for the Sabi University’s EMPA will be able:
- To develop an understanding of socio-cultural, economic and political environments to reach a professional perspective beyond present responsibilities.
- To identify problems, obtain relevant data, design and evaluate alternative approaches, and implement the best choice.
- To set up a basis for dealing effectively with others
- To become aware of recent developments in behavioral sciences.
- To obtain an interdisciplinary understanding of fundamental concepts and principles from the various public administration disciplines.
- To encourage students to think broadly and to bridge all gaps between the theories and the actual practice of effective Management.
|SUEMPA05||Digital Signage Marketing|
Sabi University’s EMBA candidates must meet the following requirements to apply for the EMBA program:
- Proficiency in the English language*
- IELTS Score: 6.5
- TOEFL Score: 85
- C1 level according to CEFR
- Bachelor degree
- Transcripts from previous studies
- At least 3 years work experience
- Motivation Letter in English (maximum 150 words)
*Applicants from non-English speaking countries must also provide a language certificate: IELTS score of 6.5 points, TOEFL score of 85 points or take the English language test offered by Sabi University. Students can also participate in Sabi University’s Advance English program before starting their studies.
|Application Fee||$US 150|
|Registration Fee||$US 150|
|Tuition Fee||$US 16800|
|Graduation Fee||$US 500|
CREDIT TRANSFER PROCEDURES AND ACCELERATION
Students with superior academic records may request the admission committee for allowing them to transfer their previous credits to the Sabi University. The granting of an accelerated study is wholly at the admission committee’s discretion.
To be eligible, students must provide:
- Official transcript of their previous studies including all information about received credits
- Their previous studies must be done in an accredited or state-recognized higher education institute
Students who believe that they meet the above requirements should inform the admission office immediately after submission of application.
If students meet all of the above conditions, they should take the following steps:
- Pass an Evaluation Exam
- Attend an interview with the program director or representative of the admission committee
Watch a testimonial video
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must submit the application online. Please click here to apply.
Do you wish an admissions officer contact you? Please submit the following form.