Article 19 – General Candidates Selection Process
- All applicants must submit an online application form to the Admissions Office in addition to approved application fee.
- All candidates must provide a copy of required documents enclosed with the application (Including a copy of previous academic records and transcripts, a copy of language certificate, a copy of identification, a motivation letter and resume). The Admissions Committee does not proceed with incomplete applications.
- The Admissions Office must send a copy of the application form and additional documents to the Admissions Committee for evaluation.
- Upon approval, the Admissions Committee issues an Offer Letter approved applicants.
- All applicants have ten days to accept or reject the offer and proceed with the registration process. The procedure must be finalized within ten days otherwise the offer will be withdrawn.
- The candidates, whose acceptance has been canceled, must re-apply for programs if they wish to study at the University. The Admissions Committee, at its option can consider the applicant’s previous application records.
- Any candidates who provides false documentation will be recorded in the University’s list of banned applicants. Banned applicants are no longer able to apply or study in any program in the future.
- The Admissions Committee decision is final and there is no right of appeal.
- The Candidate Selection Process will be reviewed by the Academic Leadership Team annually and revised as warranted by experience.
- All applicants accept the University’s Terms and Conditions upon submission of online application. By doing this, they accept the University’s Terms and Conditions and consequences of violation of terms and conditions.
- Application for scholarship or financial aid is not part of the application Process. Such inquiries should be addressed to the Financial Aid Committee.
- All enrolled students will receive proper access to the LMS and related materials. They will also receive the student's handbook and all necessary information related to their studies.
- There is no refund of payment(s) in the event a student wishes to leave the program. There is no refund of tuition and fees in the event a a student is dismissed from the program as a result of action by the Disciplinary Committee.
- The University’s application and registration fee are not refundable.