Specialization in Business
GOALS AND OUTCOMES OF BUSINESS SPECIALIZATION
Outcome 1: Development of Critical Thinkers
Graduates of Sabi University think critically:
- by identifying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information within their professional discipline,
- by seeking solution-driven alternatives and solutions in complex environments using appropriate business tools, techniques, models, theories, and research,
- by demonstrating content-specific knowledge in foundational areas of business and technology.
Outcome 2: Development of Professional and Ethical Leaders
Graduates of Sabi University lead:
- by always demonstrating standards of professional conduct that show the highest regard for the health, safety, welfare, and care of all individuals,
- by exemplifying through their words and actions excellence in business, personal, and social responsibility,
- by constantly striving to educate, enlighten, and inspire others through exemplification of the best practices in ethical business leadership.
Outcome 3: Development of Effective Communicators
Graduates of Sabi University communicate effectively:
- by presenting information in written form that is conducive to effective and ethical practice of business in an increasing competitive global society and business environment,
- by presenting information orally form that is conducive to effective and ethical practice of business in an increasing competitive global society and business environment.
Business Specialization Modules
- Global Business Management
- Global Monetary System
- Global Ethics in Entrepreneurship
- Advanced Digital Marketing
- Managing Multicultural Team from Distance
- Advanced Global Entrepreneurship