Bachelor of Business Administration
Holders of Associate degrees can continue their studies with us by applying for the one-year top-up online bachelor program.
Program Key Information
|Length of Program||60 Weeks | Top-up program|
|ECTS/USCCS Credit Hours||60 ECTS - 30 USCCS|
|Mode of Education||Online|
Prerequisites for BBA
BBA candidates must also meet the following requirements to apply for the program:
- Fluency in English, Spoken and Written (Equivalent to IELTS 6 | CEFR B2 | TOEFL (IBT) 65-78)
- Associate degrees
- Transcripts from previous studies
It is required for all BBA students to complete a Capstone Project to conclude their studies. The Capstone Project will focus on a problem or issue in data analytics practice and must be at least 30 pages (7500 words) or longer than 50 pages (12500 words) exclusive of cover pages, bibliography and, appendices.
PROGRAM GOALS AND OUTCOMES
OUTCOME 1: DEVELOPMENT OF CRITICAL THINKERS
Graduates from BBA program think critically:
- by identifying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information within their professional discipline,
- by seeking solution-driven alternatives and solutions in complex environments using appropriate business tools, techniques, models, theories, and research,
- by demonstrating content-specific knowledge in foundational areas of business and technology.
OUTCOME 2: DEVELOPMENT OF PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL LEADERS
Graduates from BBA program lead:
- by always demonstrating standards of professional conduct that show the highest regard for the health, safety, welfare, and care of all individuals,
- by exemplifying through their words and actions excellence in business, personal, and social responsibility,
- by constantly striving to educate, enlighten, and inspire others through exemplification of the best practices in ethical business leadership.
OUTCOME 3: DEVELOPMENT OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATORS
Graduates from BBA program communicate effectively:
- by presenting information in written form that is conducive to the increased effective and ethical practice of business increasingly competitive global society and business environment,
- by presenting information orally form that is conducive to the effective and ethical practice of business in an increasing competitive global society and business environment.