Doctor of Business Administration
Holders of Masters degrees can continue their studies with us by applying for online DBA.
Program Key Information
|Length of Program||120 Weeks|
|ECTS/USCCS Credit Hours||120 ECTS - 60 USCCS|
|Mode of Education||Online|
Prerequisites for DBA
DBA candidates must meet the following requirements to apply for the program:
- Fluency in English, Spoken and Written (Equivalent to IELTS 6 | CEFR B2 | TOEFL (IBT) 65-78)
- Masters degree
- Transcripts from previous studies
- At least 5 years work experience
Doctoral Development Plan
To aid you in the development of your dissertation, which is the substantive collateral component of the DBA, Sabi University provides a four-week Doctoral Development Plan course. It builds on the dissertation prospectus developed in the research methods course. The DDP deliverable is the first chapter of the dissertation, which is the architecture of the entire dissertation and, therefore, should be about 15 to 20 pages. The DDP’s deliverables will include a review of the template and the rubrics for each chapter of the dissertation. The DDP is intended to give students a rapid start into their dissertation. As part of the DDP the learner will develop a plan that will be used to complete the dissertation, including developing the literature review (Chapter 2), the methodology, including data collection and analyses (Chapter 3), the reporting and analysis of the findings (Chapter 4), and the conclusions and implications for further study (chapter 5).
PROGRAM GOALS AND OUTCOMES
OUTCOME 1: DEVELOPMENT OF CRITICAL THINKERS
Graduates from DBA program think critically:
- by identifying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information within their professional discipline,
- by seeking solution-driven alternatives and solutions in complex environments using appropriate business tools, techniques, models, theories, and research,
- by demonstrating content-specific knowledge in foundational areas of business and technology.
OUTCOME 2: DEVELOPMENT OF PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL LEADERS
Graduates from DBA program lead:
- by always demonstrating standards of professional conduct that show the highest regard for the health, safety, welfare, and care of all individuals,
- by exemplifying through their words and actions excellence in business, personal, and social responsibility,
- by constantly striving to educate, enlighten, and inspire others through exemplification of the best practices in ethical business leadership.
OUTCOME 3: DEVELOPMENT OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATORS
Graduates from DBA program communicate effectively:
- by presenting information in written form that is conducive to the increased effective and ethical practice of business increasingly competitive global society and business environment,
- by presenting information orally form that is conducive to the effective and ethical practice of business in an increasing competitive global society and business environment.